- Available for residential houses, semi-detached and townhomes. Does not apply to new construction.
- Available on full-frame installation only
- Rebate is $500 per opening, a window that is made up of 3 separate windows is considered one unit.
- Registered Heritage homes: GreenON is working on the parameters of the program
- Windows must be installed by a Window Wise certified installer.
- Certification is not retroactive. If the installer is not certified at time of installation, the rebate will not be given.
- The installer is responsible for submitting the GreenOn rebate claim.
Low expanding, one-component, polyurethane foam sealant, curing to semi-rigid, closed cell
urethane foam providing a RSI of 0.9 per 25.4 mm.
Meets or exceeds all applicable governmental and industrial safety and performance standards.
Both ER value and U-factor requirements must be met and on the label.
Windows must have:
Energy Rating of 26 or greater and a U-Factor of 1.14 or lower
Energy Rating of 36 or greater and a U-Factor of 1.4 or lower
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOMEOWNERS
Homeowner must take before and after pictures of each window to submit with the application. Please ensure all pictures are taken from the same view (if you choose interior, please take them all from the interior)
Only one application per property. All windows must be bought and installed at the same time.
If the Embridge or Union Gas program has already been used on the house, the GreenON program is not applicable.
Homeowner will receive a cheque from the government 8-12 weeks after the application is sent.
For more details about how you can save up to $5000 from the GreenON window replacement rebate, ask your Ostaco dealer today or visit; https://www.greenon.ca/programs/greenon-rebates-insulation-and-high-performance-windows